quinta-feira, 29 de abril de 2010

The second sock...

29.4.10

I have a “thing” with the second sock.
I think it's a trauma!

I make the first sock and have tons of fun, and the second sock.... well, i just don't get such a kick out of it.

Is there a support group for this?

Anyway, as you can see in the photo i have two first socks.... what you can't see in this foto is that i am making the second's of both... the green sock is made of portuguese yarn, Lopo Xavier. It works wonderfully but i needed to get more (
from here); I would never choose this color myself, and thank you Sofia, because i really love it!

As for the yellow sock it's Trekking and i told you before, they are for a friend. I created the pattern and must write it down so you girls out there can try it! I will finish the yellow pair for your special date!

Yes, i am back to knitting socks... i like knitting when the weather gets warm....and you know, it helps me put things into perspective, knitting. It helps me spaek to my inner self and make decisions. It makes me feel productive, it makes me show others i care, because hey, it takes a looonnnggg time to knit up a pair, and then at the end, it also makes me feel good i know how to make such lovely things...
Yes, i am puffing up my ego.


Tenho um “problema” com a segunda meia.
Penso que é um trauma!

Faço a primeira meia e divirto-me muito, chego à segunda... bem, divirto-me mas não é tão “à grande”!

Será que há um grupo de apoio que me possa ajudar?

Bem, como podem ver na foto, tenho duas “primeiras meias”... o que ão podem ver na foto é que estou neste momento a fazer as segundas. A verde é feita de lã portuguesa, da Lopo Xavier. Trabalha lindamente mas precisei comprar mais (aqui). Nunca teria eu mesma escolhido esta cor, e obrigada Sofia, porque adoro-a!

A meia amarela é feita com trekking, e tall como já vos disse antes, são para uma amiga. Criei o esquema e tenho mesmo de o escrever para que vocês possam experimentar. Vou terminá-las para a tua data especial!

Sim, regressei ao tricot das meias... gosto de tricotar quando o tempo fica quente! e sabem? Ajuda-me a colocar as coisas em perspectiva, tricotar. Ajuda-me a conversar com o meu eu interior e tomar decisões. Ajuda-me a sentir-me produtiva, a mostrar aos outros que me interesso, porque leva imenso tempo a tricotar meias, e no final, ajuda-me a sentir bem que sei fazer coisas bonitas...
ah sim! Estou a injectar o meu ego!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário